- Regulations regarding the use of web cookies
- Cookie manager
|Full name of the company||MaroWays, turistična dejavnost d.o.o.|
|Head Office||Kraška ulica 2, 6210 Sežana|
|Fiscal code/VAT number||10696113|
- What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are stored on your data carrier and in which certain settings and data are stored for the exchange with the system via your browser. Some cookies are deleted at the end of the browser session, i.e. when you close the browser (e.g. temporary or session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and enable us to recognise your browser on your next visit (permanent or stored cookies).
- Types of cookies
There are four main types of cookies:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary because they allow you to browse the website and use website features.
- Functional cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember your choices (such as your username, language or the region you are in) and provide you with better and more personalised functionality. The information collected by these cookies can be anonymised and these cookies cannot track your browser activity on other websites.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use the website. Performance cookies do not collect identifying information. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. This information is only used to improve the performance of the website.
- Third party targeting or advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver ads that are more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times a single ad is displayed and to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. They record your visits to the website and this information is passed on to other organisations such as advertisers.
By using the website, you consent to the use of essential cookies. Essential cookies are necessary for the operation of the website, they do not store your personal data, and they allow you to navigate the website and use website features.
- Which cookies do we use?
We use the following cookies on our websites:
|Nome of the cookie||Purpose||Duration||Source|
|_gat||To limit the number of request for analysis.||1 day||Google Analytics|
|_gid||Analytical cookie. Necessary to ditinguish between users on the page and sessions.||1 day||Google Analytics|
|_ga||Calculation of data on visits to and use of our ebsite. Collection of anonymous data.||2 years||Google Analytics|
|Pll_language||This cookie allows the visitor’s chosen website language to be stored.||1 year||https://maroways.com|
- Managing cookies
If you delete or block cookies, some or all of the websites that you visit (or their functions) may not work properly or as effectively. If you disable a particular cookie, or if you delete all cookies, your preferences will not be saved and you will receive a cookie notification each time you visit our website.
It is not possible to change the settings of essential cookies.
You can find instructions below on how to enable settings in your browser:
Google Analytics Cookies
Google is committed to guaranteeing the security and protection of the information stored on its computer systems, and a multi-layered security strategy is in place throughout the organisation.
The Google Analytics software and privacy recommendations summarise how we take care of protecting your data.
To prevent Google Analytics cookies from being downloaded, you can download a browser add-on: Plug-in for blocking Google Analytics cookies
The Google Analytics account is set up in such a way as to exclude your data from all processes that are not specifically related to the operation and improvement of Google Analytics or to data security and integrity.
Version: 1.0 dated 5. 1. 2021
MaroWays, turistična dejavnost d.o.o.
Kraška ulica 2,
Email address: email@example.com